This is a new era for Whoop drones. 2S Whoop drones have the power to fly real acro like a larger quad but are still small enough, safe enough, and quiet enough to fly anywhere. Beta75X and Beta65X. X is for "eXtreme".
Latest versions in stock.
- ESC board is upgraded from 6A to 10A. Definitely gives your 2s whoop drone much more POWER.
- FC board is upgraded to V1.2. It can support programmable LED like WS2812 etc. Beta65X DOES NOT come with LED Board.
The Beta65X uses two 1S PH 2.0 Lipo batteries in tandem to equal a larger 2S battery. As shown below.
The AIO camera VTX on the Beta665X is a customized version of Z02. The VTX board and camera board are split and 35-degree camera mount for more fast flying. At the same time, it has all the other function of the Z02 camera, like output power switchable between 0mW, 25mW, and 200mW. Smart audio is available for VTX remote control in default.
How to change the frequency or output power via remote control, please check the manual Smart Audio.
Download the STL file for the camera mount.
The big brother Beta75X is available as well. Get the Beta75X here.
- Beta65X start a new era of 2S whoop drones. With a big improvement in power, you could fly real acro, like a larger quad, but is still small enough, safe enough, and quiet enough to fly anywhere.
- With the high performance STM32F405 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight Omnibus 3.5.0 firmware, everyone could fly the Beta65X drone like a racing professor.
- Durable and light enough frame is customed for the Beta65X. Total weight of 26g gives pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on a 2S battery.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customed lightest 0802 17500KV motors with cable connectors. Just plug and play.
- 2pcs 1S 300mAh Lipo HV batteries are recommended in default. So pilot could also use their whoop batteries.
- Weight: 26g (without battery)
- Motors: 0802 17500KV with connector
- Props: 31mm 4-blades props, 1.0mm shaft hole
- Camera: Z02 AIO Camera 35 degree
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky
- Batteries: 300mah 1S Lipo HV Batteries
- CPU: STM32F405
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD) 3.5.0
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Smart Audio port is available for radio control VTX
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Dshot600 in default
- Input voltage: 2S Lipo
- Continuous current: 10A
- Peak current: 15A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
Z02 AIO Camera VTX
On the Beta65X, it is the customized version with VTX board and camera board split.
- Output power: 0mW, 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Antenna: Dipole ANT
- Frequency: 5.8GHz FCC Legal
- TV System: NTSC
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/4 lens
- 1 * Beta65X BNF 2S Whoop Quadcopter
- 1 * Spare 31mm 4-blades props (2CW+2CCW)
- 2 * 300mAh 1S Lipo HV batteries (Not for PNP version)
- 1 * Spare Canopy