This is a new era for Whoop drones. 2S Whoop drones have the power to fly real acro like a larger quad but are still small enough, safe enough, and quiet enough to fly anywhere. Beta75X and Beta65X. X is for "eXtreme".
Want more punch in your Beta? Increase power with Lumenier 2S 300mAh 75C batteries!
- ESC is upgraded from 10A to 12A. Supports 2-3S battery now.
- FC board is upgraded to V1.2. It can support programmable LED like WS2812 etc.
- LED board is now added to 75X.
There are 2 choices for the Beta75X battery. For the best performance, we recommend a 2S 350mAh battery with XT30 connector. If you already have many 1S whoop style batteries and want to use them on the Beta75X drone, then we also provide a PH 2.0 option for you. The two 300mAh Lipo HV 1S batteries can be inserted into the slot with the help of an adapter, as seen below.
Note: Adapter Cables sold separately
The AIO camera VTX on the Beta75X is a customized version of Z02. The VTX board and camera board are split and 35-degree camera mount for more fast flying. At the same time, it has all the other function of the Z02 camera, like output power switchable between 0mW, 25mW, and 200mW. Smart audio is available for VTX remote control in default.
Download the STL file for the camera mount.
- With the high-performance STM32F405 processor FC boards and tuned Betaflight Omnibus 3.5.0 firmware, everyone could fly the Beta75X drone like a racing professor.
- Durable and light enough frame is customed for the Beta75X. Total weight of 41g gives pilots a good balance of weight and nice punch on a 2S battery.
- Whole drone no soldering or tinkering necessary. Customed lightest 1103 11000KV motors with cable connectors. Just plug and play.
- 350mAh 2S high rate battery is recommended in default. But pilot could also use their whoop batteries with a replaced power cable. Optional and affordable.
- Weight: 41g (without battery)
- Motors: 1103 11000KV with connector
- Props: 40mm 4-blades props, 1.5mm shaft hole
- Camera tilt angle: 35 degree
- Recommend battery: 300mAh 2S battery
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / FullSpeed DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / Flysky
- Battery:350mah 2S Battery / 300mah 1S Battery
- CPU: STM32F405
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD) 3.5.0
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Smart Audio port is available for radio control VTX
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Dshot600 in default
- Input voltage: 2-3S Lipo
- Continue current: 12A
- Peak current: 15A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABS EFM8BB21F16G
Z02 AIO Camera VTX
- Output power: 0mW, 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Smart Audio function is included for radio control
- Antenna: Dipole ANT
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5 bands 40 channels, US Legal Channels
- TV System: NTSC
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/4 lens
- 1 * Beta75X BNF 2S Whoop Quadcopter
- 1 * Spare 40mm 4-blades props (2CW+2CCW)
- 1 * 350mAh 2S 35C-70C battery
- 1 * Spare Canopy